Ed is the founder of Magnolia Wealth Management an independent financial services firm in Dothan. He has experience in the fields of retirement income, wealth preservation and long-term care. He has a strategic partnership with an attorney for estate planning services. He has discussed retirement issues with hundreds of people and helped many improve their retirement plan.
- Founder of Magnolia Wealth Management
- Over 16 years of experience in wealth management and strategies
- Financial Commentator on Top of the Morning with Charlie Platt on WDHN 18
- Co-creator of the Lifetime Income Process
- Business Administration degree from the University of Florida, specializing in Finance and Economics
- Investment Adviser Representative